Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Because I like all 3 departed qbs
Quote: @"Jor-El" said:
I wish all 3 the best, too, but I wouldn't be surprised if all 3 are in camp with first-round rookie QBs this fall.

@"ArizonaViking" said:
The Vikings lose 3 quarterbacks to free agency and sign one...probably worth a couple of comp. picks in 2019.
A lot of it has to do with salary; sign one for $28M and lose 2 that combined for $30M and it might nearly be a wash. As I understand, we aren't eligible for anything re Keenum.
Probably so...One pick would be nice.

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
Well, I don't want to see the Cardinals to well, but I do wish all 3 of em the best. I was at the Minnie Miracle game, not sure Keenum will ever top that one...
Well not against the Vikings of course. That Minneapolis miracle was an incredible moment to witness. It was amazing. I do think it helped get rid of some negative energy. The time is now. 
You know Paul Allen actually re-recorded the call of the Mpls Miracle to the Minnesota Miracle? He talked about it one morning show...Bercich might have even been with him during the re-record of the call.

I dont know how long ago it was now, but he re-did the call after much grousing about calling it originally the Mpls Miracle. 
Is that for real? So now, every time I listen to this in the future I have to wonder if it was live or memorex? If that was a genuine reaction or play-acting in front of a mic? That't not only stupid and unnecessary, it's unethical. 

I'll watch and root for Teddy if he wins the starting job for the Jets.  Love the kid and everything he represents.  I'll always have a soft spot for Keenum because of last season, but I guess I'm not as emotionally attached to him.  Wish him well, but I won't start watching more Broncos games this year.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
Well, I don't want to see the Cardinals to well, but I do wish all 3 of em the best. I was at the Minnie Miracle game, not sure Keenum will ever top that one...
Well not against the Vikings of course. That Minneapolis miracle was an incredible moment to witness. It was amazing. I do think it helped get rid of some negative energy. The time is now. 
You know Paul Allen actually re-recorded the call of the Mpls Miracle to the Minnesota Miracle? He talked about it one morning show...Bercich might have even been with him during the re-record of the call.

I dont know how long ago it was now, but he re-did the call after much grousing about calling it originally the Mpls Miracle. 
Is that for real? So now, every time I listen to this in the future I have to wonder if it was live or memorex? If that was a genuine reaction or play-acting in front of a mic? That't not only stupid and unnecessary, it's unethical. 
Its gross. But I'm sure they want to market it as the "Minnesota Miracle", not "Minneapolis Miracle". But I think people would be surprised how often things like this go on and have gone on in the past. Rare is the truly spontaneous and real thing. 

Quote: @"Jor-El" said:

A lot of it has to do with salary; sign one for $28M and lose 2 that combined for $30M and it might nearly be a wash. As I understand, we aren't eligible for anything re Keenum.
Does anyone know why we would not get any comp for losing Case?

Quote: @"dadevike" said:
@"Jor-El" said:

Does anyone know why we would not get any comp for losing Case?
I don't think that's true, I think the Vikings will be compensated with a pick for losing Keenum.

the vikes should get a 3rd for keenum and a 5/6 for teddy, bradford/cousins cancel. so not too bad. 

best wishes too all the guys, thanks for everything and ill be cheering for you all, except against us.