Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Because I like all 3 departed qbs
I am going to watch them play this year also. Seriously they are all good guys and I wish them all the best.

Same here, VG. I'm actually a closet Cardinal fan, was REEEALLY wishing Teddy had landed there. Maybe he still could! But yes, 3 guys that are great people on and off the field and I wish them all nothing but the best going forward.

Was seriously pulling for Keenum. 

Sad, but Teddy and SAMs knees are the big question mark

All terrific people, wish them well

Well, I don't want to see the Cardinals to well, but I do wish all 3 of em the best. I was at the Minnie Miracle game, not sure Keenum will ever top that one...

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Well, I don't want to see the Cardinals to well, but I do wish all 3 of em the best. I was at the Minnie Miracle game, not sure Keenum will ever top that one...
Well not against the Vikings of course. That Minneapolis miracle was an incredible moment to witness. It was amazing. I do think it helped get rid of some negative energy. The time is now. 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
Well not against the Vikings of course. That Minneapolis miracle was an incredible moment to witness. It was amazing. I do think it helped get rid of some negative energy. The time is now. 
You know Paul Allen actually re-recorded the call of the Mpls Miracle to the Minnesota Miracle? He talked about it one morning show...Bercich might have even been with him during the re-record of the call.

I dont know how long ago it was now, but he re-did the call after much grousing about calling it originally the Mpls Miracle. 

All good guys, but we're getting a real good guy that will not disappoint the fans of Minnesota in terms of character, effort, team attitude. Let's hope they keep him healthy.

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
You know Paul Allen actually re-recorded the call of the Mpls Miracle to the Minnesota Miracle? He talked about it one morning show...Bercich might have even been with him during the re-record of the call.

I dont know how long ago it was now, but he re-did the call after much grousing about calling it originally the Mpls Miracle. 
Omg! Seriously? That's a special kind of fucked up. It happened in Minneapolis which is in Minnesota. Calm down people. 

The Vikings lose 3 quarterbacks to free agency and sign one...probably worth a couple of comp. picks in 2019.

I wish all 3 the best, too, but I wouldn't be surprised if all 3 are in camp with first-round rookie QBs this fall.

Quote: @"ArizonaViking" said:
The Vikings lose 3 quarterbacks to free agency and sign one...probably worth a couple of comp. picks in 2019.
A lot of it has to do with salary; sign one for $28M and lose 2 that combined for $30M and it might nearly be a wash. As I understand, we aren't eligible for anything re Keenum.