Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings to ask Murray to take pay cut or be released
It’s a business all right & the Org has the edge in bargaining with BRob
As the article pointed out, he ranked 91 out of 106 edge rushers & if cut, frees up $3.5 mil with no dead cap $
Harsh reality for sure, but still not bad options...
Still make a couple million... or go fish

Quote: @"96POPS" said:
Looks like LM isn't the only one wifh this ultimatum. Yes it's a business but you don't have to be chickenshit either.

http://nfltraderumors.co/vikings-approac...-pay-cuts/
I don't suppose we could make him a player-coach and have the coach part of his salary not count against the cap.

Downside of continuous improvement, realy hope they can avoid moving BRob.  Going back, I remember seeing Alan Page line up as a Bear and how shitty that was.  

Quote: @"BigAl99" said:
Downside of continuous improvement, realy hope they can avoid moving BRob.  Going back, I remember seeing Alan Page line up as a Bear and how shitty that was.  
...or John Randall as a Seahawk, Chuck Forman & Chris Carter as a Dolphin, Randy Moss as a Raider and a few others.  Gut-retching to watch long time Viking players with other teams.

We've already watched 2 fan favorites leave us in the form of Teddy and Case. I really hope we don't see a third sent packing Sad

I guess I'm in the minority on thinking Murray was just not that impressive. I'd watch him run and kept seeing all the yards he SHOULD have gotten or how much more Dalvin Cook would have run for. He did fine, but he's not sudden nor has any breakaway speed. Surprisingly good on the goal line, yes.

I would venture to guess that Murray's agent is calling around to see what his worth is and if their is any real interest before making any kind of decision.  Murray's best bet is to take the Viking's deal and stay another year.  Might be all that's left in the long run.