Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some good Senior Bowl scuttlebutt
Isaiah Wynn - G - BulldogsNFL Media draft analyst Mike Mayock called Georgia OL Isaiah Wynn the "most intriguing guy here" during Senior Bowl practices.Wynn played tackle for his senior season at Georgia, but he's moving inside to give scouts a look at guard, and multiple outlets have reported that he's impressed. "I thought Wynn, the Georgia tackle who played guard this week, was the most intriguing guy here," Mayock wrote. "He had a dominant week of practice. He's helped himself a great deal." It sounds like Wynn is moving himself into Day 2 discussions, and should be one of the first guards off the board.

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
A little tidbit from my end: Pay attention to Western Kentucky QB Mike White who is down there. The Vikings spent more time than usual around Western Kentucky earlier this fall to get a good look at him. 

Sounds like a sharp young man. Mike Mayok and Charles Davis were firing situational questions at him left and right, he never missed a beat.  They sounded very impressed.  They also said he was performing well at the Senior Bowl.

White looks imprrssive.

Off to a good start in the game.

I was hoping Penny would slide to late Day 2...he still might as Hunt did last year...love his size and 8 K returns for TDs...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I was hoping Penny would slide to late Day 3...he still might as Hunt did last year...love his size and 8 K returns for TDs...
Penny is still an interesting evaluation. He needs to prove to be a more reliable pass catcher and pass blocker since that is his way onto the field.