Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else tired of the Divisional Round Fake News coverage yet?
Quote: @StickyBun said:
Vikings are penalized nationally with the media because of Keenum. 
Well of the teams remaining in the NFC playoffs our  QB is arguably the weakest of the bunch (although lately better than foles) and that is the most important position on the field so it's not surprising given Cases lack of playoff experience and the unknown there.

I am wondering why even Vikings fans think we have the worst QB left standing?  Who had the highest second best QBR this year?   
Case has earned some respect.

That'a boy, Z.

VikingUpdate.com‏ @VikingUpdate 6m6 minutes ago
More
Mike Zimmer: “Sometimes I get ticked off about, ‘Well (the Saints) have to find their identity and that was Week 1.’ Hell, did anybody in this room think we were going to be 13-3 and play in the divisional games that week? Did we know our identity?” #Vikings

That'a boy, Z.

More
Mike Zimmer: “Sometimes I get ticked off about, ‘Well (the Saints) have to find their identity and that was Week 1.’ Hell, did anybody in this room think we were going to be 13-3 and play in the divisional games that week? Did we know our identity?” #Vikings
I get the feeling this team is going to kick the Saints ass up and down the field.  Nothing like getting no coverage like a home underdog. 

Quote: @greediron said:
@StickyBun said:
That'a boy, Z.

More
I get the feeling this team is going to kick the Saints ass up and down the field.  Nothing like getting no coverage like a home underdog. 

That'a boy, Z.

More

And better yet...  Kamara and Ingram played 57 of the Saints 62 offensive snaps that week.  So...  what is really going to be different this time?  Are they going to play those two less?  LOL

They are a better team than week 1.  So are we.  Pretty much every team save Philly would say that.