Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else tired of the Divisional Round Fake News coverage yet?
The paid Fake News talking heads on ESPN, NFLN, CBS, etc. are already getting on my nerves and
it's only Tuesday. Many of them are pushing the Brady vs. Brees narrative and are minimizing all
of the Vikings' strengths that make them the favorite in this game so they can sell their agenda. 

Philly is getting it worse than we are. Nobody even gives them a chance against the Falcons. 

Can't wait to see all of them choke on their own bullshit, and wouldn't be surprised at all if we need
to travel to Philly for the NFC Championship. 

Nick the pick foles will break your heart

Quote: @Akvike said:
Nick the pick foles will break your heart
If I'm betting money, I'm laying the points and taking the Falcons because I don't trust Foles either, and it looks like the Falcons are getting a break with the weather as the forecast for Saturday is 59. However, Ryan has a poor track record in Philly and even though their defense didn't play well down the stretch, he is very capable of putting up a crappy game like he did against us in Atlanta.   

There is no doubt that the sports media like to fluff their favorite matches.  Keenum for better or worse has done a great job beyond expectations.  Now get it done and make all the talking heads look like fools. Go Vikings! 

Quote: @TBro said:
The paid Fake News talking heads on ESPN, NFLN, CBS, etc. are already getting on my nerves and
it's only Tuesday. Many of them are pushing the Brady vs. Brees narrative and are minimizing all
of the Vikings' strengths that make them the favorite in this game so they can sell their agenda. 

Philly is getting it worse than we are. Nobody even gives them a chance against the Falcons. 

Can't wait to see all of them choke on their own bullshit, and wouldn't be surprised at all if we need
to travel to Philly for the NFC Championship. 
It's Keenum & Fowles, what did we expect?  

A lot of pundits expect 1 or both of the top seeds to be gone by Sunday night and its because of the QB's. 

I suspect the networks are pining for Matty Ice vs Brees above anything.

I suspect we will be traveling to Philly. Then the talking heads that don't like Foles this week, will think he is great next week.

Quote: @FessVike said:
I suspect we will be traveling to Philly. Then the talking heads that don't like Foles this week, will think he is great next week.
I suspect you are a prophet

well Bill Polian did not get the memo.... he thinks the Vikings are a good team and will do well. Especially likes the defense and had some high praise for Keenum as well. Per NFL radio on XM.

Quote: @FessVike said:
well Bill Polian did not get the memo.... he thinks the Vikings are a good team and will do well. Especially likes the defense and had some high praise for Keenum as well. Per NFL radio on XM.
True he also got ahead  of himself and was giving a breakdown on the  Falcons  vs  vikings  and not the saints   corrected himself   spent two minutes  basically saying vikings win  saint don't  match up well against the Viking  Def  he luvs  the Viking Def   says  viking in lbs  very  underated

Vikings are penalized nationally with the media because of Keenum.