Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Seating Watchouts at U.S. Bank?
My regular seats are lower bowl, Vikings sideline, near to the East end zone.  But I watched one game from the visitors side, about where you're considering.  It's a completely different experience.  Much brighter and MUCH louder.  That roof material really bounces sound down to the visitors' sideline.

If it's sunny outside on game day and you want to wear sunglasses, then you'll want them for inside, too, if you sit on the visitors' side.

Really, you can't go wrong.  

Skol!

Quote: @"Purpleblooded" said:
Thanks everyone for the great input.  I will be there with my three sons.  My rule is that if you don's lose your voice from screaming when we are on defense, you walk back to Texas!
There are 2 season tix holders who sit in the row in front of us. They come in for EVERY HOME GAME from Tx, amazing fans...

Quote: @"SmashmouthD" said:
My regular seats are lower bowl, Vikings sideline, near to the East end zone.  But I watched one game from the visitors side, about where you're considering.  It's a completely different experience.  Much brighter and MUCH louder.  That roof material really bounces sound down to the visitors' sideline.

If it's sunny outside on game day and you want to wear sunglasses, then you'll want them for inside, too, if you sit on the visitors' side.

Really, you can't go wrong.  

Skol!
Yes, sunglasses are a must some games, especially noon games. But what will be cool about this game? About an hour into it it will be dark out. I think that stadium for night games is even more amazing - what a light show it is.