Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very proud of my boy
What a great article, Pops you and the Mrs. definitely raised him right and deserve to be extremely proud.  He will definitely be missed when his playing days are done.

Great  article   about a great man and a  great  viking  makes  me  more happy   anytime  one my kids is wearing his jersey   just hope  he plays for another couple of seasons 

You have every right to be proud of your son Papa!  I'm hoping the Vikings give Brian the retirement tour that they gave Chad last year.  He deserves it just as much IMO, if not more, because of how "public" Brian has been.   He's become one of my all time favorite Vikings.  Not just because of how he plays, but how he conducts himself off the field.  He's a leader thru and thru.  He's a roll model I would love for my son to emulate.  I want RRob back next year!!  He can still bring it

I've been following Brian on Instagram and he's been a joy to follow!  What makes it more fun for me, is he was recently doing some hunting with friends of mine (Pat and Nicole).  I'd love to get the chance to sit around a camp and visit with him.  Maybe someday I'll run into him at their place?