Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very proud of my boy

And well you should be. We're all ( at least most of us) proud of him too. Great job pops

You have a lot to be proud of. That was a great read. Thanks for posting. 

Was going to share that as well.  Great article on a Viking fan favorite.

Wow.  That was a fantastic article...  it has to make you feel proud reading those quotes from other players and knowing how much respect they have for Brian.  But you probably already knew that.

He'll definitely be missed when his career is over...  not just for his play on the field, but his leadership in that locker room and his work off of it.

Be proud, Pops.  You've raised a great kid that's turned into a great man.

Brian Robison is a great Viking. I love players who are drafted and retire from the same team. I think that will be the case with Brian, albeit a year or two away. But lest anyone dismiss him as a "try-hard" locker-room player, I just want to remind everyone just what a FREAK Brian Robison was when he was drafted...

4.6 forty
40.5 vert
6.8 3-cone
121 broad

For a defensive end, those are INSANE numbers. 

Remember when some used to try and argue that Ray was the better DE?  What's he doing these days? 

Brian Robison is a credit to his family and to the Vikings.  you have every right to be proud Pops!  there is just no question that he is the heart of this team, and i hope  to see his number in the ring of honor someday.  
The article made me wonder, and not for the first time, has Brian given any consideration to coaching once he retires?  i think he’d be a natural.  Love to see him continue in purple.

Jimmy, as one Dad to another, you have every right to be proud of your kid.   I could expand on that, but the legacy speaks for itself.

Thanks for sharing Pops! Hope he goes out with a ring...It would only be fitting.