Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone back at practice today for Minnesota
Quote: @prairieghost said:
Friggin' Matt Kalil...has he missed any playing time for the Panthers this year??? Amazing how he has suddenly become so healthy...I think he Harvin'd the Vikings, that asshat........
You are on a roll this morning, PG!  =)

Friggin' Matt Kalil...has he missed any playing time for the Panthers this year??? Amazing how he has suddenly become so healthy...I think he Harvin'd the Vikings, that asshat........
I think he missed a game or two but it doesn't matter he has been rated by PFF as below average play - so his play for Carolina hasn't changed.  

Quote: @minny65 said:
@prairieghost said:
I think he missed a game or two but it doesn't matter he has been rated by PFF as below average play - so his play for Carolina hasn't changed.  

If the Panthers end up playing us at USB I hope Kalil gets fractured butt cheeks from the ensuing ass whipping. Kalil and Blair Walsh are mano y mano in my book as 2 of my most reviled former Vikings.

Everson beat him up pretty good and the panthers schemed him similar to how we schemed aaron donald. kalil had a good block on a TD run. other than that, was pretty average other than giving up a sack and getting help all day