Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone back at practice today for Minnesota
.....except for one:

Ben Goessling‏Verified account @GoesslingStrib 30m30 minutes ago
More
Riley Reiff was back at practice on Wednesday. Tramaine Brock is the only player not practicing for the Vikings.

To me, this is the single-biggest factor as to whether or not we (or anyone else, for that matter) win the Super Bowl.  If we can keep our OL intact (and healthy)... and we don't lose Harry, Kendricks, Barr or Linval... we have a good chance.  I think we can absorb some injuries at other positions- a luxury other teams may not have. 

Not Brock!

Quote: @pumpf said:
To me, this is the single-biggest factor as to whether or not we (or anyone else, for that matter) win the Super Bowl.  If we can keep our OL intact (and healthy)... and we don't lose Harry, Kendricks, Barr or Linval... we have a good chance.  I think we can absorb some injuries at other positions- a luxury other teams may not have. 
This...surviving an entire season with (most...Dalvin Cook, Sam Bradford, notwithstanding), your roster fairly intact is the recipe.

Quote: @Montana Tom said:
@pumpf said:
This...surviving an entire season with (most...Dalvin Cook, Sam Bradford, notwithstanding), your roster fairly intact is the recipe.
You're right. That is the recipe for a good season, but the recipe for a Super Bowl is to get hot, lucky and healthy all at the same time as you enter the playoffs. So far, so good. I mentioned last week that the Vikings hadn't really had much luck. Very few bounces, turnovers, returns, etc. Last week we saw Eric Kendricks take one back. If stuff like that starts happening, this team will be tough to beat. 

Update: everyone practicing again today except Brock.

Davonte Adams is out for the game Saturday.  Probably shut down for the rest of the season with Rodgers.
McCarthy reassures Hundley that Nelson and Cobb are just as good. Go get 'em, champ.

What a difference a year makes.
Last year at this time, the secondary was pretty beat up &
besides TB & AD out, 
Long, Kalil and Fusco were out !

The team practiced outside yesterday. They practiced inside today but with the doors open.

Friggin' Matt Kalil...has he missed any playing time for the Panthers this year??? Amazing how he has suddenly become so healthy...I think he Harvin'd the Vikings, that asshat........