Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex Panthers, 60% Of The Time It Works All The Time
[Image: wn2zljcc0d24.jpeg]

Quote: @Skodin said:

Its a stop the run first sort of game. focus on shutting down that running game and having our offense get to 17 points
Agreed.  Their WRs are not in the same league as Atlanta.  I see smith around LOS plenty.  Barr spying on Cam, Kendricks taking away their rookie RB. 

After last week,  I am a lot more comfortable with this game.  shutting down the ATL O was a monster challenge,  I am pretty damn confident that if our D shows up this week that Cam will not have much to say after the game.

this game really rests in our O getting after it early and taking the home crowd out of the equation.  a 2 score lead typically does that and if we can get their in our first 3-4 drives I think we will be looking at a cruise control game the rest of the day.

Quote: @Skodin said:
couple of notes. 

We were pretty fast on D last fall when we punched this team right in the mouth

Its a stop the run first sort of game. focus on shutting down that running game and having our offense get to 17 points

Carolina does have 8 wins but outside of their win vs NE what have they done thats impressive. They pulled out a close one over Detroit and Atlanta,but barely escaped beatinf the Jets just after losing to the Bears. 

With a division title on the line and another chance to prove ourselves on the road I see a Vikings victory. 

Vikings 27 (one ST TD)
Panthers 16
Well they did beat the Patriots, and the VIkings did pull a close one out against the Lions after losing to them the first time and pulled a close one out against Atlanta and the Bears with a rookie QB starting his first game.

So, I get what you’re saying, but the Panther fans could be saying the same kind of things about the Vikings.

Panther really do not match up well with the Vikings i.e. their strengths and weaknesses vs Vikings strength and weaknesses.

That said it's a tough road game, number 3 of 3-it could be tough sledding.  The hype and recognition will be at it's highest level hopefully they truly can tune it out.

A win and the Vikings win the division.  Rattling Cam puts doubt in his head for any future contest