Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dayum: Kamara 188 yards from scrimmage, 2 td's today
Quote: @minny65 said:
@NodakViking said:
@minny65 said:
Pre draft I read on here a lot that we had interest in Kamara.  Not looking up what round he went but he was projected 3 or 4th round and we moved up for Cook so Kamara was never in our cards.  
I don't think it means he was never in the cards it just means he was ranked below Cook my MN.  If Cook would have stayed healthy Kamara might be chasing him.
That is what I meant by strong interest. If cook didn't fall and we didn't move up I think we would have drafted Kamara with our 3rd rounder...again not looking up where he went but I think he would have been there with our 3rd, if not we would have moved for him - IMO.  
Maybe they would have grabbed him with their 2nd?  Hard to say-the draft was STACKED with RB talent.  My fantasy team had Cook, McCaffery, Kamara, AND Carson to go with Davontee Freeman.  I wanted Hunt but he went earlier than I expected so I grabbed McCaffery.  I turned it over to my daughter to run while I tried to revive a team taken away from an owner who drafted all Browns players in protest of a trade deal from the year before.