Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dayum: Kamara 188 yards from scrimmage, 2 td's today
The Saints lost a big game today, but they got a gamer in that Rook RB. 

He is fantastic.

Ingram is having a good year too
sooooooo, they had AD ruin the start of the season because...

Watched Tennessee several time to scout Jalen Hurd...this kid would flash more...wondered if he'd be a better pro...I think I've got my answer...

Pre draft I read on here a lot that we had interest in Kamara.  Not looking up what round he went but he was projected 3 or 4th round and we moved up for Cook so Kamara was never in our cards.  

Quote: @"Maple Surple" said:
... free agency comes before the draft.  Wink

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
@"Maple Surple" said:
... free agency comes before the draft.  Wink
I think they "surprised" Payton with an unwanted gift that was on sale

Ingram had been solid for years and coming off a 1,000 yd season
Payton personally worked out the Rook and they gave up a pick & next years number 2 to get him

Granted, they lost the first 2 games to the 2 teams that will meet in the SB Wink but they really struggled finding their identity early  

Quote: @"minny65" said:
Pre draft I read on here a lot that we had interest in Kamara.  Not looking up what round he went but he was projected 3 or 4th round and we moved up for Cook so Kamara was never in our cards.  
I don't think it means he was never in the cards it just means he was ranked below Cook my MN.  If Cook would have stayed healthy Kamara might be chasing him.

Quote: @"NodakViking" said:
@"minny65" said:
I don't think it means he was never in the cards it just means he was ranked below Cook my MN.  If Cook would have stayed healthy Kamara might be chasing him.
I agree that Kamara would be chasing Cook if he stayed healthy. That may have been the RB they were eyeing up, and then the unthinkable happened, Cook took a nose dive right to Zigi's desk in Eden Prairie.

Quote: @"NodakViking" said:
@"minny65" said:
That is what I meant by strong interest. If cook didn't fall and we didn't move up I think we would have drafted Kamara with our 3rd rounder...again not looking up where he went but I think he would have been there with our 3rd, if not we would have moved for him - IMO.