Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blair Walsh....missed it by that much!
Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"CLOBIMON" said:
I'm glad he missed because I hate Seattle and their arrogance.  Paper-bag-wearing-forgetting '12th man' bastards.  I'm even more glad he missed because I can't stand Carroll's arrogance.  Man that failed fake field goal was fun to see!  Always a wise choice to hand off to a blocking tight end from the 17 yard line with 7 seconds left and no timeouts. >.>
honestly...how many people can say they knew seahawks fans before their recent resurgence?  growing up in SD its mostly Vikings fans with a strong smattering of Chiefs and Broncos,  there are a few original cheeseheads (now there are tons of bandwagoners from the favre era on) here as well with the rest of the league having a fan or two,  the cowbitches and steelers have their fans from their hay days as well.... but for the life of me I cant recall 1 single seahawks fan growing up... not 1.  now they are as thick and as obnoxious as those johnny come lately packer and patriots fans.
Back in the days of Jim Zorn, the Seahawks were my 2nd team. I thought his game was a lot like Tarkenton’s. They were in the AFC, so it was ok to like them. I even had a Seahawks helmet on display.

When they came to the NFC and Holmgren took over as coach, I kind of stopped letting them be my second team. Maybe it was a conflict of interest or something.

Now that Pete Carroll is their coach, I hope they lose every single game they ever play.

To answer your question about knowing Seahawks fans, I knew of one. He was my kids middl school teacher and was also the middle school cross country coach. Really good guy. When i found out he was a Seahawks fan, I sent the helmet in with my oldest son to give to him.

Honestly though, he was the only one I ever knew of until they won the SB.

Quote: @"BlackMagic7" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"RS Express" said:
Well phooey.  I was actually hoping Seattle would win and retake the NFCW lead (by tiebreaker) over the Rams.
I would rather face the Rams again, young QB who be I his first playoffs that we already beat once this year vs a salty season playoff team with a QB th at has given our defense fits in the past.
I was thinking along the same lines, so much so that I forgot about the simple things... like Blair Walsh kicking against us on the road.

Could you imagine, Walsh missing a kick as a Seahawk against us at US Bank to end a game?!
We are Vikings fans....I imagine him making that kick....

knowing walsh, I imagine him missing the first step off the plane to the left and being unable to make it to the game.

@"RS Express" said:
Well phooey.  I was actually hoping Seattle would win and retake the NFCW lead (by tiebreaker) over the Rams.
I would rather face the Rams again, young QB who be I his first playoffs that we already beat once this year vs a salty season playoff team with a QB th at has given our defense fits in the past.
I'm still pissed at the Rams for the multiple cheap shots on Bridgewater in 2015.  Playoff matchup wasn't really in my mind, but on that note, Seattle's not beating us in USBank without Sherman.  

Quote: @"BlackMagic7" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"RS Express" said:
I was thinking along the same lines, so much so that I forgot about the simple things... like Blair Walsh kicking against us on the road.

Could you imagine, Walsh missing a kick as a Seahawk against us at US Bank to end a game?!

This is the Vikings, I can imagine the flip-side of that scenario even more...

@"BlackMagic7" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"RS Express" said:

We are Vikings fans....I imagine him making that kick....
Lol...just saw this