Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Y'all realize something special is about to take the field in Mankato, right?
Fair enough...can't wait to see this kid in about a month...

Quote: @Bezerker88 said:

His earlier comment about "everyone being fast here" cooled my enthusiasm... so for me, it's a wait and see.... and hope.    
That is pretty standard rookie commentary.  And somewhat true.

Kind of funny, when we made the trade for Bradford and as our season progressed....I was most disappointed that we had traded our opportunity to draft Dalvin Cook. Turn's out we land him in the second round, which to me is the clear steal of the draft. It made the Bradford trade mean nothing since we got a top 10 talent in Cook. I think this is right up there with having Moss and Peterson land in our laps.

I am really excited to see Dalvin and the rest of the rookie class. Our offense is going to look very different, and I hope that will be a great thing.

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
Kind of funny, when we made the trade for Bradford and as our season progressed....I was most disappointed that we had traded our opportunity to draft Dalvin Cook. Turn's out we land him in the second round, which to me is the clear steal of the draft. It made the Bradford trade mean nothing since we got a top 10 talent in Cook. I think this is right up there with having Moss and person land in our laps.
Very similar to MB's take...The impact Cook could have really makes us view the Bradford trade through a different lens.

To be fair @purplefaithful they don't actually let me on the playing field. Just the area around it... Oh... Oh you meant something else.

As long as he keeps out of trouble, I am good.  He has talent no doubt. I am looking forward to seeing his abilities on display in 3 weeks.

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
To be fair @purplefaithful they don't actually let me on the playing field. Just the area around it... Oh... Oh you meant something else.
Pain probably thought this thread was about him...