Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel: Pooof, Season Done
Quote: @prairieghost said:
Saw a post in my newsfeed on FB that was about this "crisis," saying Vikings fans should feel "sympathy" because they know how it is to have this happen....
ARE YOU F*&%$@ KIDDING ME??????

Yeah, we know how it feels. And they know how it feels to laugh about it. It's not so funny anymore, right??
Assholes...
Screw that. Yeah we know what it feels like. It sucks. I have no sympathy for them whatsoever. I remember them laughing at Teddy's and Sam's injuries. They don't deserve sympathy. And some are even wishing injury on Barr for making a clean hit. Nope. Don't want to hear it. 

I would not be surprised to see some severe rule changes this offseason with regard to Rodgers getting injured. Hell half the reason why we have all the rules protecting QB's is because of Favre. We can't let GB QB's get injured that's just not allowed. 

Some where  Joie Buck is openly weeping,

The way fox kept running that redline breaking news banner--I thought they were going to announce either the end of the Football season or an active Coup on the Korean peninsula.

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
I would not be surprised to see some severe rule changes this offseason with regard to Rodgers getting injured. Hell half the reason why we have all the rules protecting QB's is because of Favre. We can't let GB QB's get injured that's just not allowed. 
I wouldn't be surprised. Another qb with a rule named after him. I hate when they do that. Messes with the defense.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@Mike Olson said:
I wouldn't be surprised. Another qb with a rule named after him. I hate when they do that. Messes with the defense.
I think it's a "when" not "if" anymore...QB's will be protected just like punter/kicker...

Look at what's happened to me

I can't believe it myself

Suddenly I'm up on top of the world

It should have been somebody else

Believe it or not, I'm walkin' on air

I never thought I could feel so free

Flyin' away on a wing and a prayer

Who could it be?

Believe it or not it's just me