Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel: Pooof, Season Done
http://www.jsonline.com/story/sports/nfl...765358001/

Couldn't happen to a better fan base...

Fuck the packers
Fuck their fans

Happy Monday!

The national media is beside itself this morning. Possible cancellation of the rest of the NFL season? Maybe a new rule to protect only Aaron Rodgers? Automatic playoff bid for the Packers just because? 

What about the children!?

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
http://www.jsonline.com/story/sports/nfl...765358001/

Couldn't happen to a better fan base...

Fuck the packers
Fuck their fans

Happy Monday!

Your posts are inane. learn something before you spout off. Get another tattoo yet?

Rogers will be back...Maybe even this season. But in the interim, it gives the Pack fans a taste of life post-Rogers. Hope they enjoy it with a little Chianti perhaps?

Maybe a Riesling?  

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Rogers will be back...Maybe even this season. But in the interim, it gives the Pack fans a taste of life post-Rogers. Hope they enjoy it with a little Chianti perhaps?

Maybe a Riesling?  

They'll enjoy it with a warm PBR and like it!

Nope....still don't care

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@purplefaithful said:

Maybe a Riesling?  

They'll enjoy it with a warm PBR and like it!
Or an Old Milwaukee lol. May their day of mourning commence.

Schlitz in a can. 

Saw a post in my newsfeed on FB that was about this "crisis," saying Vikings fans should feel "sympathy" because they know how it is to have this happen....
ARE YOU F*&%$@ KIDDING ME??????

Yeah, we know how it feels. And they know how it feels to laugh about it. It's not so funny anymore, right??
Assholes...

"Now the Packers are going to find out a lot about the rest of their roster.  It’s going to be rough. Welcome to how most of the NFL lives."

This.  This.  This.

While I don't wish injury on any player, I don't feel sorry in the least for Packers fans this morning.  They have only played nine games since 1992 without Brett Favre or Aaron Rodgers under center.  Spoiled rotten doesn't even begin to describe how great Packers fans have had it for the past 25 years.

Besides, I don't remember any Packers fans feeling sorry for us coming into the game missing not only our starting QB, but also our best RB and WR.  Screw 'em.