Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The most ridiculous thing I have read
Quote: @greediron said:
@Jor-El said:
Ooooooh, we could start a counter-conspiracy-theory that the Vikings are keeping Bradford off the field to lower his value and resign him at a bargain next year!! Would that overtake the "Bradford faking it" theory as the stupidest ever?

IMO almost anything anti-Bradford is fueled by how Bridgewater ignited a following that was almost at the "loyalty unto death" level. I'm pretty sure there are Tedheads who would rather we had played Shaun Hill for 2 years, tanked in 2016 and 2017, and stocked up on high draft choices to bolster the team for Teddy's return in 2018.
Whatever dude.  Your tinfoil theories render your mocking of conspiracy theories rather hollow.
What "tinfoil theories"? You started saying that when I said (in another thread) that Treadwell's blocking ability didn't make him a good draft pick as a WR, and that we had a lot of other failed picks, especially on the OL.

So...are you accusing me of proposing a "conspiracy theory" that the Vikings have had a lot of disappointing draft picks at WR and OL? Or do you just like to have labels for people? Whatever to you.

I think it started with your Sugarman is to blame for our injuries posts.  And if you can show me anyone that actually would have rather tanked for 2 years, I will show you someone who is an insane draftnik or not really a Viking fan.