Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cursed Franchise...Cook probably out for season
Murray is going to be like watching paint dry, but am glad we got him. Glad we got Floyd coming back too. We have to have a semblance of a running game the rest of the year or Bradford is toast again., 

Bears game is critical to win imo...Not an easy task for the Vikings the last decade. 

Quote: @Tom Moore said:
If he is out for the season.  We gotta move on.  No one recommend trading for AP - those tires have no tread on them, and Peterson was one dimensional when he left.  I'll take Murray over Peterson.

But, I have no faith in McKinnon as a backup.  We need to pick up a running back tomorrow
I would sooner see Ham as a backup than McKinnon. 

Vikings fear RB Dalvin Cook suffered torn ACL in loss to Lions
Rookie running back Dalvin Cook had represented a fresh start for the Vikings since last year’s injury-crippled season. Now, though, Cook is hurt.
Cook went down with a knee injury in the third quarter of Sunday’s 14-7 loss to Detroit at U.S. Bank Stadium, and the Vikings fear he has a season-ending torn left ACL.
“We’re concerned about his ACL, but he’s going to get an MRI in the morning,’’ said Minnesota coach Mike Zimmer.
Cook was hurt on a non-contact play in which he planted his left foot and went down, and then lost a fumble when hit. He was looked at on the field for a minute before being helped off and soon limped to the locker room. He left after the game on crutches with a brace on his knee.
“I just went in and talked to him,’’ Zimmer said shortly after the game. “I told him he’s not the first great running back to have an ACL, if it is one, and come back pretty good. Dalvin will have a great career.’’.
http://www.twincities.com/2017/10/01/vik...-to-lions/

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Murray is going to be like watching paint dry, but am glad we got him. Glad we got Floyd coming back too. We have to have a semblance of a running game the rest of the year or Bradford is toast again., 

Bears game is critical to win imo...Not an easy task for the Vikings the last decade. 
Olson and I are in Xhicago on Monday Night to cover it!

we are cursed

Yup....cursed