Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prisco: Vikings to upset 49ers
Prisco? Now I know we're fucked.
[-] The following 4 users Like comet52's post:

I think we're probably outclassed in this one, but would love to be wrong. Should be a good litmus test, especially for the defense.
[-] The following 2 users Like pattersaur's post:

Why is this game on CBS?

(09-12-2024, 11:27 AM)Vikingsfan1234 Wrote: Why is this game on CBS?

They changed that a few years ago....no more AFC is CBS only and NFC is Fox. They crossover, depending on matchups. A decent amount of the country is going to see this game. 

Home crowd should be loud and energized with the win last week and Darnold looking so good. Time for Nailor to step up as I sincerely doubt Addison will play.

(09-12-2024, 01:01 PM)StickierBuns Wrote: They changed that a few years ago....no more AFC is CBS only and NFC is Fox. They crossover, depending on matchups. A decent amount of the country is going to see this game. 

Home crowd should be loud and energized with the win last week and Darnold looking so good. Time for Nailor to step up as I sincerely doubt Addison will play.

I've got the ticket so it doesn't matter to me, but it appears you're right. Viking game in blue. Funny that little pocket of yellow always seems to get the Chargers games, presumably only because Justin Herbert went to school there. 

[Image: 02-CBS-E-V3.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaroonBells's post: