Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you get an AR type weapon into a high school?
(09-12-2024, 05:07 PM)purplefaithful Wrote: GA is going hard after the old man of the shooter...

Going to be interesting to see if the charges stick and to what degree he is responsible (if at all)

if he knew his kid was fucked up in the head, which since the authorities had already been looking at him I have to assume he did, and he didnt keep his firearms in a secured place... then as a parent he should be held responsible, no different than a parent that provides booze to a kid who goes out and drives and kills someone. parents are responsible for their kids, its part of being a parent.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JimmyinSD's post:

(09-12-2024, 06:04 PM)JimmyinSD Wrote: if he knew his kid was fucked up in the head,  which since the authorities had already been looking at him I have to assume he did,  and he didnt keep his firearms in a secured place... then as a parent he should be held responsible,  no different than a parent that provides booze to a kid who goes out and drives and kills someone.  parents are responsible for their kids,  its part of being a parent.

This is simply, absolutely, clearly, right.

I'll further it with the added message that, with all of the felonies and violent crimes being consistently carried out by minors/teens recently...the parents, the recent parenting, and the shifts in priorities and values need to come to the forefront of the conversation.

ASAFP.
LET'S WREAK SOME FUGGIN' HAVOK, VIKINGS!!! SKOL!!!