Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Zimsu talks...
Former #Vikings OL Jeremiah Sirles on Mike Zimmer’s article:

“All he preached at us for years was to be accountable for your actions. There was zero accountability in this article, just throwing people under the bus.”
[-] The following 4 users Like StickierBuns's post:

(09-01-2024, 08:47 AM)Bullazin Wrote: Unfortunately it’s this ^^

It’s a one way street in Zimmerville and that will never change. It’s great until it doesn’t work. 

It was a good hire. Speilly showed he was not afraid to work with old school hard ass EGO, gave us a chance for success, Keenum year was unexpected, but Blair effing Walsh killed the shot at greatness, that game was won and we were playing damn good. 

Biggest thing I hold against Zim is Barr over Donald.  He’s where he needs to be playing second fiddle

I think your purple heart breaks are all rolling into one big ass kicking. Blair Walsh left after 2016, Keenum was the 2017 season. Teddy was the QB in 2016 where it ended with the Walsh miss in sub zero weather... of course it wouldnt have come down to that kick if the AD would have followed the blocks on downs 1-3 and walked into the endozne. Really the only reason we were in that game was Walsh kicking frozen footballs for the only points we did put up.

(09-04-2024, 09:41 AM)StickierBuns Wrote: Former #Vikings OL Jeremiah Sirles on Mike Zimmer’s article:

“All he preached at us for years was to be accountable for your actions. There was zero accountability in this article, just throwing people under the bus.”

Jesus once said, "we tend to give the advice we most need to hear." Or maybe it was Bono. Anyway, Zimmer's certainly not alone in that. His problem is that he adds being a dick to that.

I wonder what Mikes reasoning was for even doing a high profile interview like this?

Did his therapist tell him to vent and quit carrying the baggage?

It sure wasn't to polish his image or say goodbye and thx to SKOL nation for their support. This has come across as petty, angry and just bad.

C yah Mike...

On a sincere note, I hope the rest of your days are comforted by memories of those you've had to say goodbye to.