Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JFC
(06-21-2024, 10:32 AM)StickierBuns Wrote: It doesn't require different descriptors for the two parties. They all wear the same clown suit.

Do I really need to explain it?

You and I disagree, I feel that they both have found their own hideous color combinations.

Why are you presuming to have be-all, end-all judgement over opinions on the hideous duopoly? This is authority that no one has bestowed upon you.
It's Got to be This Year, KAM, KOC, and Flores...Bring It!

(06-21-2024, 10:38 AM)Zanary Wrote: You and I disagree, I feel that they both have found their own hideous color combinations.

Why are you presuming to have be-all, end-all judgement over opinions on the hideous duopoly? This is authority that no one has bestowed upon you.

[Image: NR5N.gif]

Aw, come on, "Mal", explain it...!

Bonus if you wear the pretty floral bonnet!

(06-21-2024, 07:34 AM)Bullazin Wrote: Doesn’t need to be moved, until someone clearly takes a side with ridiculous whataboutism. JFC.

yeah, it should have been in ST from the beginning due to the fact that we all know anything political will end up being a shit show, so thats why we have the other board for things that will most likely lead to shit shows.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JimmyinSD's post:

(06-21-2024, 11:41 AM)JimmyinSD Wrote: yeah,  it should have been in ST from the beginning due to the fact that we all know anything political will end up being a shit show, so thats why we have the other board for things that will most likely lead to shit shows.

A representative from one party literally dumping water into a cross-aisle rival's bag?

That's gonna be an inevitable partisan hissy fit...with video evidence!

(popcorn popping in background)