Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JFC
We sure can elect some nutbags on both sides of the aisle, can't we? You never know what a person is really like until something like this shit:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/vermont-state...01314.html

I can't even imagine how embarrassing this is, lol. Its just unbelievably stupid. For 5 months!

"I am truly ashamed for my actions,” Morrissey said aloud.

More accurately, she's truly ashamed she got caught ... on indisputable video.
[-] The following 2 users Like NorseFeathers's post:

Policiticans are just the worst of mankind simmered and stirred till they are thick like a roux.
[-] The following 1 user Likes purplefaithful's post:

Monkey see, monkey do

What blows my mind is how juvenile this is. This is stuff you pull as a teenager, not as a white-haired 25+year member of a state legislature.
[-] The following 3 users Like RS_Express's post:

This should likely get moved to Sensitive Topics...

...but, it is a reminder that as horrible as our duopoly is, one party is kinda determined to hold the "classless and juvenile" crown (the dnc, with the "squad", has the treasonous and self-loathing crown sewn up).
It's Got to be This Year, KAM, KOC, and Flores...Bring It!

(06-21-2024, 07:27 AM)Zanary Wrote: This should likely get moved to Sensitive Topics...

...but, it is a reminder that as horrible as our duopoly is, one party is kinda determined to hold the "classless and juvenile" crown (the dnc, with the "squad", has the treasonous and self-loathing crown sewn up).

Doesn’t need to be moved, until someone clearly takes a side with ridiculous whataboutism. JFC.

(06-21-2024, 07:27 AM)Zanary Wrote: This should likely get moved to Sensitive Topics...

The thread was fine until you posted this. I very intentionally said 'both sides of the aisle' for a reason. My point isn't to call out a particular party, but most politicians in general are garbage.

(06-21-2024, 07:39 AM)StickierBuns Wrote: The thread was fine until you posted this. I very intentionally said 'both sides of the aisle' for a reason. My point isn't to call out a particular party, but most politicians in general are garbage.

So, what part of my post sullied the whole thread, pray tell?

I kinda can't wait for THIS explanation....
It's Got to be This Year, KAM, KOC, and Flores...Bring It!

(06-21-2024, 09:53 AM)Zanary Wrote: So, what part of my post sullied the whole thread, pray tell?

I kinda can't wait for THIS explanation....

It doesn't require different descriptors for the two parties. They all wear the same clown suit.

Do I really need to explain it?