Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And there it is…. The perfect end to this crap day (Darnold)
Right now, he’s the backup to Nick Mullens if that makes you feel any better. 

Quote: @"Bullazin" said:

It does.  I'm good with Mullens as the bridge.  I'm even better if there are 2 realistic options to take snaps this year.  It was just 2 short years ago and we Sean Mannion as a backup.

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"Bullazin" said:

It does.  I'm good with Mullens as the bridge.  I'm even better if there are 2 realistic options to take snaps this year.  It was just 2 short years ago and we Sean Mannion as a backup.
My son said to go with Mullens as a bridge qb. They just needed to shift directions, it was time. They could have signed Cousins but didn't. Should they have, time will tell 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"Bullazin" said:

My son said to go with Mullens as a bridge qb. They just needed to shift directions, it was time. They could have signed Cousins but didn't. Should they have, time will tell 
No, we should not have resigned Kirk.  He is walking away with 150,000,000 million dollars as of yesterday coming off an injury.  If Kwesi did that I would be incensed and since he, didn't I am on his side of this decision.  

Quote: @"minny65" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"Bullazin" said:

No, we should not have resigned Kirk.  He is walking away with 150,000,000 million dollars as of yesterday coming off an injury.  If Kwesi did that I would be incensed and since he, didn't I am on his side of this decision.  
I don't think they should have resigned him myself especially at that price but there will always be those that second guess. I want them to draft a qb 

Quote: @"Bullazin" said:

The QB less likely to commit turnovers s/b the opening day starter.

Quote: @"Knucklehead" said:
@"Bullazin" said:

The QB less likely to commit turnovers s/b the opening day starter.
Jaren Hall then Smile

[Image: q58jyxrt60br.jpeg]

Dick Hammer is going to be my next movie, starring me of course…!  Wink B)