Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And there it is…. The perfect end to this crap day (Darnold)
[Image: bgh0mao8ucey.jpeg]

Considering that Cowherd was speculating today that Darnold would sign here for $18-$20 million a year for 2 years, I'm relieved we're getting off this cheap.  I'm no Darnold fan either, but with Baker staying in TB, Wilson going to Pittsburgh, Cousins getting $100 mil guaranteed off a torn achilles and even Mac Jones getting shipped to Jacksonville, find me a better option out there?

Also, the 1-year deal if true means the Vikings are definitely going after a QBOTF in the draft.

Wonder if McCown would suit up for us

With the number of weapons the team has I don't think it is going to be that bad. Maybe some growing pains and adjusting to change but Darnold is going to be helped a lot 

Part of the master plan.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Part of the master plan.
WAIT!!,  there's a plan?  

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Part of the master plan.
WAIT!!,  there's a plan?  
lol, should have used my sarcasm emoji. 

Here's the cheap bridge guy that some wanted. Can't beat $10 mill for the season. 

Sam meet Justin. Justin, Sam.

Just reading up on Sam. His grandfather was a Marlboro Man. His name was Dick Hammer. No really, Dick....Hammer.  

while he has had his chances to lead the Jets and Panthers, this will by far be his best opportunity.  I was leaning to Sam due to his youth and upside.  

Quote: @"rf54" said:
while he has had his chances to lead the Jets and Panthers, this will by far be his best opportunity.  I was leaning to Sam due to his youth and upside.  
Agreed. Not trying to let my fandom creep in completely, but was surprised to see he's only 26 years old. He has good physical abilities. We'll see.