Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My “Surprise” team for this year
Quote: @"Bullazin" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
They are going to be an interesting team when it comes to the draft. I see a lot of mocks have them taking Brock Bowers, but I could see them trading down or taking the first defender off the board. Bosa is a 36 million cap hit for them this season if they don't use the out in his contract. Khalil Mack would be a 38 million dollar cap hit if he doesn't restructure. EDGE would make sense 
Is there an edge that high  in the draft though?  Id bet a weeks wages that Harbaugh takes a OT unless Harrison somehow falls into their laps. 
Yes, most have Dallas Turner as a top 10 prospect, so taking him 5th wouldn't be a stretch 

Ekeler’s a FA and possibly (?) washed, and they had less than nothing behind him at RB. Keenan is getting up there and Mike Williams has never been able to stay on the field. Their first round pick WR from last year did next to nothing as a rookie and they’re TEs aren’t special. 

Even with a presumed improvement in coaching, I think they’re a year away. Wild card team this year, maybe, IMO. 

Chargers are a consistent underperforming team, amazing every year they just give games away.  I don't think Harbaugh is a good fit for them or Herbert and think they take a step back this year.