Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This girl is money
I hadn’t heard this, but she can also take a COVID year of eligibility if she’d like and come back to play next year. So at that point, assuming she stays healthy, she’d obliterate the record and likely post something that’ll never be broken. Factor in NIL $ that’ll be comparable to WNBA bucks, I gotta think she’ll be back at Iowa next year. Impressive player. 

Quote: @"pattersaur" said:
I hadn’t heard this, but she can also take a COVID year of eligibility if she’d like and come back to play next year. So at that point, assuming she stays healthy, she’d obliterate the record and likely post something that’ll never be broken. Factor in NIL $ that’ll be comparable to WNBA bucks, I gotta think she’ll be back at Iowa next year. Impressive player. 

She can take a 5th year and would be crazy not too. Going to the WNBA would take her out of the spotlight. It also pays nothing. As a top 4 pick she’d make like $72k a year. She’d keep NIL amd they would turn into endorsements, but since the WNBA would redice her exposure, will she keep them? 

She should return and will probably get a $1 million in NIL. She’ll probably see more commercials too. 

Quote: @"pattersaur" said:
She will be done with the college game after this season.  Iowa doesn't have a roster spot for her next season unless somebody leaves the program.  She is already making more than $1 million in NIL money and her endorsements will likely follow her to the WNBA.  Also if she goes #1 to Indiana it puts her in the same city that her boyfriend is who works for the Pacers.

Quote: @"Greylock" said:
@"pattersaur" said:
She will be done with the college game after this season.  Iowa doesn't have a roster spot for her next season unless somebody leaves the program.  She is already making more than $1 million in NIL money and her endorsements will likely follow her to the WNBA.  Also if she goes #1 to Indiana it puts her in the same city that her boyfriend is who works for the Pacers.
Not saying you’re wrong but no roster spot can’t possibly be an excuse. She’s the reason they sell out every game and also the main reason they win games. Surely some walk-on can get moved to a grad assistant role or whatever to make room for quite possibly the goat women’s CBB player. If not she should transfer to a school with common sense. 

Quote: @"Greylock" said:
@"pattersaur" said:
there is always the transfer portal... I wonder how much NIL money some bigger schools could generate for her if she transferred for her final year?

[Image: g1q22t4u813t.jpeg]

This girl is money too…!??  Wink B)  

Quote: @"Kentis" said:

Who that is? 

Quote: @"Kentis" said:

Sydney Sweeney.  Late to the game seeing her in film, only just saw her first in "Anybody but You" with Glen Powell.  Not glamorous in the classical way, but more of a girl next door way.  And pretty well put together.  Oh, you already said that.

Girl next door? That sound you hear is property values skyrocketing in Montana....

She’s WNBA-bound! I’m kind of surprised but good for her. Good for the WNBA too I imagine.