Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This girl is money
I played a little college basketball back in the day. Actually sat the bench mostly, lol. But I love college BB. This girl....she's money. Cold blooded. I'm a fan.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/bigger-than...39009.html

Watched the past few games, her range is ridiculous, she is hitting 3 pointers from the court logos, not many NBA players could hit from there regularly like she does and the big difference from the NBA is they are actually playing defense against her and she is still hitting everything.  

I don't like her as a player, just like I didn't have an affinity to Bird.  Doesn't take away from the player she is now.  I  wish her no ill will, but hope she learns some humility, just to be an example. 

Quote: @"BigAl99" said:
I don't like her as a player, just like I didn't have an affinity to Bird.  Doesn't take away from the player she is now.  I  wish her no ill will, but hope she learns some humility, just to be an example. 
Basketball players are different.  Name one all time great basketball player outside of Tim Duncan who was completely humble.

Quote: @"CFIAvike" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
Basketball players are different.  Name one all time great basketball player outside of Tim Duncan who was completely humble.
Women are different. They're not supposed to have swagger like us. Or opinions. It's damned off-putting.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"CFIAvike" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
Women are different. They're not supposed to have swagger like us. Or opinions. It's damned off-putting.
I'm not sure that's what BigAl meant, but yeah some dudes think this way. Swag is one thing, but Clark sometimes doesn't come across well to what I think is BigAl's point. I don't care personally, she's a hell of a basketball player.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"CFIAvike" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
I'm not sure that's what BigAl meant, but yeah some dudes think this way. Swag is one thing, but Clark sometimes doesn't come across well to what I think is BigAl's point. I don't care personally, she's a hell of a basketball player.

Yeah, there are a lot of athletes that I don't care for their game presence.  She happens to fall in that category, and I'm a Cyclone fan on top of it.  Great player just not a fan. 

One of the best college basketball players I have ever seen, man or woman. Her basketball IQ is off the charts. Everyone knows she's a great scorer but she's also great at feeding her teammates and rebounding. 

The swagger comes with the territory and you see it with so many great athletes.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"CFIAvike" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
Yeah, I didn't mean to suggest Al's a misogynist. I meant it in a joking way. Probably should've just used a GIF. 

She is the most compelling player in college basketball. She is more than enough reason to go watch Iowa play.