@MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:
Tweets never past well for me but Luke Braun says:
[(@LukeBraunNFL)
on X] Looks pretty locked in that the #Vikings pick 11th. So. If you
wanted to trade up with whoever ends up 4th, you’d need to pony up the
equivalent of the 41st overall pick. using historic data, that trade
could be completed by sending MIN’s 2nd and 4th, or a future 1st

That syncs. Vikings don't have a 3rd (or any comp picks) so their 2nd pick would be the other 4th. Still, I think that's a price the Vikings would be willing to pay for their QBOTF if'n there's a QB at 4 worth taking that high. Right now it seems like a reach.  
Williams
Daniels
Maye
 Pennix?

I dont know how they'll stack these guys, but I suspect they would try to move up for one of em. 

Yeah right now it's hard to say, but from where I'm standing there seems to be a gap between the top 3 and the 4th guy. McCarthy is young, has questionable deep accuracy and can be reckless. Penix has had 4 season ending injuries that are pretty hard to overlook. I really like Bo Nix so he could factor in as well, but I just don't see those three quite on the same level as the top 3. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:
@MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:
[(@LukeBraunNFL)

That syncs. Vikings don't have a 3rd (or any comp picks) so their 2nd pick would be the other 4th. Still, I think that's a price the Vikings would be willing to pay for their QBOTF if'n there's a QB at 4 worth taking that high. Right now it seems like a reach.  
Williams
Daniels
Maye
 Pennix?

I dont know how they'll stack these guys, but I suspect they would try to move up for one of em. 

Yeah right now it's hard to say, but from where I'm standing there seems to be a gap between the top 3 and the 4th guy. McCarthy is young, has questionable deep accuracy and can be reckless. Penix has had 4 season ending injuries that are pretty hard to overlook. I really like Bo Nix so he could factor in as well, but I just don't see those three quite on the same level as the top 3. 
I'm like a teenage girl --- if Pennix or McCarthy blows-up tonight, I'll have a crush on em. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:
@MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:
[(@LukeBraunNFL)

Williams
Daniels
Maye
 Pennix?

I'm like a teenage girl --- if Pennix or McCarthy blows-up tonight, I'll have a crush on em. 
They're both dreamy.

[Image: s-l1600.png]

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@purplefaithful said:
@MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:
@MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:
[(@LukeBraunNFL)

Williams
Daniels
Maye
 Pennix?

They're both dreamy.

Damn, where can I find that? Love to know what Robby Benson's saddest moment was. Guessing when he was miscast as Native American gold medalist Billy Mills in Running Brave. 

If they resign Kirk but Flores walks I can see Vikings being middle of the pack of a competitive rebuild still. If Flo stays resign Kirk and about to draft well and pick up key FA then Vikes might have a pretty decent team.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
@purplefaithful said:
@MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:
@MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:
[(@LukeBraunNFL)

Williams
Daniels
Maye
 Pennix?

They're both dreamy.

Damn, where can I find that? Love to know what Robby Benson's saddest moment was. Guessing when he was miscast as Native American gold medalist Billy Mills in Running Brave. 
I want to find out why Cheryl Ladd is called the 'best' Angel....sounds naughty.

It's early in the evaluation process & I could very well be wrong but I don't see Penix going in the top 10. I think there's enough questions about his injury history & age that he won't be drafted that high. First round yes, top 10, no. Remember at this time last year, the mocks had Levis going in the top 10. I do think though that Penix is a better prospect than Levis was.