Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mullens is a fucking idiot. That is all.
Quote: @"Psyched Vike" said:
Wow.  Mullens is who he is, but why in the HELL is he the one with the ball when the game in on the line.  Right now, the whole Eagles organization is laughing their asses off as we weakly try to imitate the Brotherly Shove. I'll call this The Mullens Millimeter - when we needed a yard.  What an f'n disaster of play calling.  Mullens is the LAST guy who should be running with the ball on that play.  Very lame call the coaches, whoever it was.  WTH!!!
Lol the "Mullens Millimeter!" I like that. 

I hate this short yardage stuff when he had Kirk run it also. It works for the Eagles because Hurts is a truck and can squat a small Volkswagon. I'm not sure why we aren't running it as a specialty play with Ham or one of the large TE's in our collective. If you need an inch, put a big, powerful guy back there who can get it for you. Not the incredibly umathletic Cousins, Mullens, etc. At that point it doesn't matter if you lose the potential element if the pass. Get the inch or two you need and move on 

The call makes even less sense when you think about Mullens trying to make that play behind an under-sized centre and being pushed by mighty mouse at WR.  So what did the analytics say about the chances of that call being successful?  Did they double down on stupid?  You bet they did!  The more I think about it, the more "stupider" that play call has become.  

The call makes even less sense when you think about Mullens trying to make that play behind an under-sized centre and being pushed by mighty mouse at WR.  So what did the analytics say about the chances of that call being successful?  Did they double down on stupid?  You bet they did!  The more I think about it, the more "stupider" that play call has become.  
It was pure idiocy.

https://twitter.com/RobBob17/status/1736188453681758680

If you had a vote, probably the stupidest play of the entire NFL season; but what is really sad is that its main competition for stupidest play is the 3rd down play right before it.

Per KOC, Mullens will be starting again against Detroit Sunday.