Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mullens is a fucking idiot. That is all.
What an idiot.
Is this thing on?

He's a turnover machine. That's his history. 

Stop being the hero. Take the points!

[Image: ppc2s13ynwvd.gif]

I dunno, I'm waiting for the inevitable dips**t dramatics of "KAM HAS TO BE FIRED, WE SHOULD HAVE BROWING!!!!".

It's probably already on another thread, I've just missed it.

Mullens is...well, he rides the pine for reasons. He has less reasons than Mannion, but he still has reasons. I figure he has 1-2 more turnovers and we'll see Hall warming up.

Not to mention that piss awful play calling on KOC.   3rd ans inches. 4th and inches.   Just givecthe damn ball to Chandler!!

Wow.  Mullens is who he is, but why in the HELL is he the one with the ball when the game in on the line.  Right now, the whole Eagles organization is laughing their asses off as we weakly try to imitate the Brotherly Shove. I'll call this The Mullens Millimeter - when we needed a yard.  What an f'n disaster of play calling.  Mullens is the LAST guy who should be running with the ball on that play.  Very lame call the coaches, whoever it was.  WTH!!!

Well, if KOC needs to be fired, it is because of his design of the tush push.  My theory: he doesn't want that play to be illegal so he wanted to show how completely ineffective it can be.  Just a theory.

Mullens IS WHAT HE IS.  It's on the coach to put him in the best position.  

KOC has been TERRIBLE as a RED ZONE and SHORT YARDAGE CALLER.  It happened again today.  Terrible play call on the rollout TD miracle pass.  The OT?  You are RUNNING THE BALL WELL and this is your fucking play call???

You had a chance for Harbaugh and you chose a young guy who is safe and fun, who had PROVEN NOTHING.  NOTHING 

Quote: @"Skodin" said:
Mullens IS WHAT HE IS.  It's on the coach to put him in the best position.  

KOC has been TERRIBLE as a RED ZONE and SHORT YARDAGE CALLER.  It happened again today.  Terrible play call on the rollout TD miracle pass.  The OT?  You are RUNNING THE BALL WELL and this is your fucking play call???

You had a chance for Harbaugh and you chose a young guy who is safe and fun, who had PROVEN NOTHING.  NOTHING 

5"8 180lb. Brandon Powell isn't a tush pusher.