Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Weekend for Us: Giants beat Packers
Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
DeVito is a nice story, but he's not an NFL starting QB. I hope he and his family are enjoying this time in the spotlight because it won't last. Should be a bitter loss for Packer fans considering the media had crowned them.
He may not be a starting QB but for one night to beat the Packers on Monday night, he was every bit a starting QB.  This season has become the year of the backup and backup to the backup quarterback with so many starters injured.

Wonder what new rules the league will now adopt to protect the starting franchise quarterbacks.

Poor Pack fans..

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZ-DtFOLzHOLWLG25_9-X...g&usqp=CAU]

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
DeVito is a nice story, but he's not an NFL starting QB. I hope he and his family are enjoying this time in the spotlight because it won't last. Should be a bitter loss for Packer fans considering the media had crowned them.
A lot of people said the same thing about Brock Purdy, sure the odds are against it, but no one can say definitely what he will or not be, but we do know right now he is a starting QB and has won 3 games in a row for a team that only won 2 games previously.  I am totally rooting for him and this is the kind of story that makes sports great.  Also his agent Stellato has taken on Taylor Swift as the most entertaining spectator at a NFL game!

[Image: 67rrnicljmnf.jpg]

Quote: @"RS Express" said:
SF slugging the Seahawks helped too.  The biggest threat is 6-7 TB because they have the head-to-head on us.  The Vikings have the head-to-head on 6-7 ATL and NO.  If the Vikings can beat Browning in Cinci and the Pack at home it would be hard to knock us out off the playoffs even if they lose both Lions games.
Root for Tampa to win the division.  Someone will have to in the NFC south.  If they do, it comes down to us, GB, and Seattle for the last 2 spots.  We can put GB out of their misery with a win NYE.