Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Levis

Did anyone else feel ill last night watching Levis and wondering what this current year and our future may look like. He reminds me some of a Josh Allen/Justin Herbert type QB, not saying he is anywhere in that league right now, but he has that kind of skill set of being a strong kid, who can shed defenders and sling the ball pretty well from any position.  Also was interesting to see the love he was getting from his teammates who seem to have a special bond with him, which I thought was the concern about his leadership abilities.  

Quote: @JR44 said:
Did anyone else feel ill last night watching Levis and wondering what this current year and our future may look like. He reminds me some of a Josh Allen/Justin Herbert type QB, not saying he is anywhere in that league right now, but he has that kind of skill set of being a strong kid, who can shed defenders and sling the ball pretty well from any position.  Also was interesting to see the love he was getting from his teammates who seem to have a special bond with him, which I thought was the concern about his leadership abilities.  
When he fell to the Vikes, and was passed over It felt like a  wasted opportunity to get a QB with serious upside. This is going to be one to regret.

Quote: @JR44 said:
He may not last long in the NFL given the way he throws his body around, but when you play with the fire he does, it's got to energize the rest of the team. Check this out. He literally starts sprinting immediately upon releasing the ball. 

https://twitter.com/TheDraftNetwork/stat...25161?s=20

So we're crowning Levis already? I guess because Minnesota didn't get him?  :p

"Hi!"

Quote: @StickyBun said:

"Hi!"

[Image: q84da5zwytsb1.jpg]

"Hi!"

Big difference between Levis and Jones in terms of their skillset.  Jones is not close to the athlete that Levis is nor does he have half the arm he does, Jones arm strength was always a question.  I don't see anyone crowning Levis, but so far for a team that has no future at the QB position it does look like a really missed opportunity to not take a shot.

"Hi!"

Of course not. All of us by now should have seen enough QBs play well early only to fade later. Look, I liked him as a draft pick, but there was something about him (character maybe?) that several QB-needy teams pass him over. That thing, whatever it is, is still there. And even if it weren't it's too early to say much of anything about him other than he's got a great arm and plays with a lot of intensity.