Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only in California....
Quote: @Kentis said:

Only in California.... LOL, coming from Florida…!!!  Wink B)
Pot meet kettle!  :p

I live here, but I'm not FROM here. Does that make a difference?  B)

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Kentis said:

So you are like Pelosi and Trump?   :p

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@Kentis said:

Right down the middle. Call me Trelosi.  :p

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@Kentis said:

or maybe Pelump??

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@Kentis said:

or maybe Pelump??

That sounds like something you catch from Methanie Jones over in Zanary's neighborhood.

Quote: @JR44 said:
I have lived in CA for over 30 years, love it here, the most diverse city both geographically and race wise in the nation, not to mention perfect weather.  Like every state we have our issues, but more positives than most.  
Curious what makes LA "diverse"?  Caucasians are already a minority and the Hispanic population is far outpacing the Caucasian population growth (or lack therof).  That would continue to make LA less diverse in my mind.  Certainly, the demographic is not reflective of the Country as a whole.  LA is really primarily 3 demographics...Hispanic, Asian, Caucasian.  I would argue that New York City is significantly more diverse with a broader range of population.

Quote: @badgervike said:
@JR44 said:
I have lived in CA for over 30 years, love it here, the most diverse city both geographically and race wise in the nation, not to mention perfect weather.  Like every state we have our issues, but more positives than most.  
Curious what makes LA "diverse"?  Caucasians are already a minority and the Hispanic population is far outpacing the Caucasian population growth (or lack therof).  That would continue to make LA less diverse in my mind.  Certainly, the demographic is not reflective of the Country as a whole.  LA is really primarily 3 demographics...Hispanic, Asian, Caucasian.  I would argue that New York City is significantly more diverse with a broader range of population.

is diversity really a skin color thing?  I know that is often what people are looking at when they talk diversity,  but I think you can get a many different culture, food, religion, traditions, etc from within any given skin color as you do from brown to black to white to yellow ( I have never understood "yellow" or even "red" for that matter they are just different shades of brown to my blue eyes.)

hell you should hear the old white folks talk about the other old white folks in the midwest,  certainly a diversity in whiteness here.

Quote: @badgervike said:
@JR44 said:

I'll refrain from what I really would like to say about this post, but it speaks volumes to me about your level of understanding and where you sit.