Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only in California....
https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3487...out-paying

And don't get me started about how hard it is to fire an employee working out of California, it's insanely difficult. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:

And don't get me started about how hard it is to fire an employee working out of California, it's insanely difficult. 
and sadly people dont see an issue with this... a lot of people.  kind of like how trying to stop burglary with force is wrong,  because they might need what they are stealing.  fucking insane the direction the mindset of this country is heading.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:

and sadly people dont see an issue with this... a lot of people.  kind of like how trying to stop burglary with force is wrong,  because they might need what they are stealing.  fucking insane the direction the mindset of this country is heading.
Well said

If you want to get more pissed off, feel free to read the comments here:

from r/LeopardsAteMyFace

Quote: @medaille said:
If you want to get more pissed off, feel free to read the comments here:

from r/LeopardsAteMyFace
Reddit, lol. Always entertaining.

Only in California.... LOL, coming from Florida…!!!  Wink B)

Dont rent a house in MA. One night is enough to establish residency. 

I live in LA and I have a house I rent to someone (third year now).  Law does not apply to me or my house because it is not owned by a corporation.

I have lived in CA for over 30 years, love it here, the most diverse city both geographically and race wise in the nation, not to mention perfect weather.  Like every state we have our issues, but more positives than most.  

What worries me is that the horrid "leadership" up here in Washington state parrots the worst of Kalifornia, and with terrifying consistency.

CARB EPA restrictions? Hey, we'll inflict those on our people, too!

Gun and magazine restrictions? Da, comrade, we'll restrict/tax firearms and ammunition until only cops and criminal have them...

...oh, and we'll marginalize our police even more than you do! Nothing says "bustling metropolis" like stepping between needles and human excrement before having to step over actual junkies just lying unconscious/dead out in the open...

...because constant complaints of open fentanyl use on public transport do little to get enforcement from the few remaining police.

They enjoy lecturing/pressuring switches to electric cars even as charging points are still inconsistent, and they seem unable to grasp that most working class folks paying on a 10-year-old vehicle don't have the funds to immediately drop $60k+ on some new rolling battery pack.

There's about 7 total brain cells in west coast political leadership, and at least 4 are asleep at any given moment.