Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shedeur
Quote: @FLVike said:
I can see the future;Colorado goes to the final 4 and Sanders plays great.More into the future;He's on the board at our pick which is 18 (1 game from the playoffs) and we trade out of the first round.more into the future;The team that picked him loses their starting QB to injury in the 2nd week and Sanders takes that team to the Superbowl.
lol, I think I'd put money on this happening.

I can see the future;Colorado goes to the final 4 and Sanders plays great.More into the future;He's on the board at our pick which is 18 (1 game from the playoffs) and we trade out of the first round.more into the future;The team that picked him loses their starting QB to injury in the 2nd week and Sanders takes that team to the Superbowl.
somebody is drinking the hype train koolaid.... :p

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@FLVike said:

But you must admit that it fits perfect in the life of a Vikings fan

@JimmyinSD said:
@FLVike said:

oh absolutely,  you forgot about 6 more shots to the nuts along the way,  but honestly,  I see anything attached to coach clown getting side tracked before their success ever matches their potential.  The kids got skills,  but I dont expect him to ever reach his potential,  kinda get the same vibe I had with manziel and a few others,  but its early,  maybe a couple ass kicking losses will show that he can find humility and have a chance at a real pro career.

@FLVike said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@FLVike said:

oh absolutely,  you forgot about 6 more shots to the nuts along the way, 
For sure this. 

would he be happy in MN?  would he be a team, or would it have to be about him?  I can see that type of personality working when they are winning,  but when they get an embarrassing ass kicking, I see him as the type to throw his teammates under the proverbial bus.  Maybe I read him wrong, but I would like to see how he handles adversity before making a big move to bring him in.

also seems to take a lot of sacks,  15 through 3 games,  is that him not feeling pressure for shit, or whats the issue there?

He'd feel right at home behind our offensive line.

Colorado is playing Oregon in a nationally televised game this Saturday at 3:30 pm Eastern if anyone is interested and has the time to check him out for yourself. FYI.