Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shedeur
What do you think?

Would he be worth the media circus?
Enough ceiling for the NFL?
Where could he be ranked among the QB rook class? 

Vikings next games are
Chargers
@Carolina
Chiefs
@Bears
49'ers
@GB

IF they dont start playing better soon, I see 2 or 3 wins there.  

Saw his interview after the game and wasn't very impressed with the way he handled it, minutes after a win and his focus was on marketing the swag he was wearing and did he really put himself on the same level as Brady?  Pretty huge ego for someone who still has a long way to go to prove where he belongs in this draft.  Right now, he would not be on my list.

to early in the CFB season to take much of what most players are doing, they are still in the cream puff parts of their schedules,  lets see what things look like in December.

I think he'd be tough for a Midwest NFL fanbase to swallow, honestly. I really like his game. He's a passing playmaker and can create outside the pocket, but he looks to pass first (which is important in the NFL). Accurate under pressure, with a decent arm. But he's going to be a lot to take for some with that ego. JMO.

I personally don't need my QB to be a Boy Scout....but not sure how much Prime Time Jr. shit I could manage, however.

Kirko Chains in real life?

He looks really good. If it translates, sign me up! I’m about ready to sell my soul for a SB at this point, screw doing it “the right way”. 

If he can get the job done, why not?

would he be happy in MN?  would he be a team, or would it have to be about him?  I can see that type of personality working when they are winning,  but when they get an embarrassing ass kicking, I see him as the type to throw his teammates under the proverbial bus.  Maybe I read him wrong, but I would like to see how he handles adversity before making a big move to bring him in.

also seems to take a lot of sacks,  15 through 3 games,  is that him not feeling pressure for shit, or whats the issue there?

I'd rather have Travis Hunter, but we certainly need a QBOTF 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
I'd rather have Travis Hunter, but we certainly need a QBOTF 
i think they should consider taking 2 if they dont think Hall is a candidate by year end.  the only reason the skins had Cousins  when RG3 flamed out is because they made a bold move, keep that pipeline full.