Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unfortunately, I think this board is going to have a different slant....
Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
I think we have to win three of the next six games. Chargers at home, at Carolina, and at Chicago are all winnable. We drop a couple of those and we are in serious trouble 

For what it's worth, KOC hasn't won his last 5 games and likely drops a 6th at Philly tomorrow. I think it's time to rethink playing starters in preseason. Getting them some work and not looking as sloppy might have been the difference in beating Tampa last weekend 
Have to agree on that.  Do you play your starters some in preseason games and risk injuries or sit your starters until the opener and play like crap.

Quote: @"Greylock" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
I think we have to win three of the next six games. Chargers at home, at Carolina, and at Chicago are all winnable. We drop a couple of those and we are in serious trouble 

For what it's worth, KOC hasn't won his last 5 games and likely drops a 6th at Philly tomorrow. I think it's time to rethink playing starters in preseason. Getting them some work and not looking as sloppy might have been the difference in beating Tampa last weekend 
Have to agree on that.  Do you play your starters some in preseason games and risk injuries or sit your starters until the opener and play like crap.
I think everyone looks sloppy in the first game or two, because the
coaches don’t have any tape on the opponents schemes yet, so it’s a lot of
guessing and hoping that it’s similar to what they did last year.  I think if you are preparing for scheme A and
you get scheme B, your players are just going to look sloppy.

Quote: @"Greylock" said:
@"supafreak84" said:

I'm not sure either way but it was rookies making mistakes that cost us vs TB.  We are a young team (especially on D) which means mistakes.