Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who said he wasn't fast?
Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
3am...  at what point do agents and such get it through to these young millionaires heads that nothing good happens after midnight.
THIS.   A THOUSAND TIMES....THIS.

The only people out after 1:00 AM are cops and perps....chances of getting pulled over increases exponentially in the early morning.

the immaturity of putting himself and others lives at risk is inexcusable. What a POS, and it looks like we’ve drafted another turd of a human being.

”issued a citation”. citation...REALLY? shoulda slapped the cuffs on his dumb ass.

“ok, here’s your ticket, you were going 140 in a 55 MPH zone, have a good evening.....”
WRONG.  Thats nearly THREE TIMES the speed limit.

more like, “Step out of the vehicle,  turn around, get on your knees, now, interlock your fingers behind your head...if you move from this position I will TAZE you.

stupid F’ker, youd better grow the F up..RIGHT NOW

Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
He's lucky he didn't kill anyone. Or himself. I've said this before, but Addison scares me. From draft day with his ridiculous pink jacket lined with dollar bills to the first thing he says to the GM of the organization he's been hired to play for (let's get paid) to the accidentally hanging up on several coaches. And now this. 
We both had concerns pre draft, but none of those were regarding character. I have a hard time believing after everything we've seen and everything you laid out above that there weren't character/maturity concerns with him that weren't apparent with minimal digging. If he turns out to be a turd and a bust, that's a major indictment on our front office and scouting staffs ability to properly character check these prospects. It's going to look real bad for Mensah if he doesn't get any impact from this draft class (on the heels of last year) and Addison was the guy expected to make the biggest impact 
Long way to go before he's a bust, but this Lambos at 3 am lifestyle isn't a good sign for a long career in the NFL. 

But there are good things here. 1. Sounds like he wasn't impaired, which is fairly surprising considering it was 140 MPH at 3 am. 2. A ticket is the only consequence. He got lucky. And the Vikings have the opportunity to put the hammer down on this kid. I'd have the GM, the HC, the QB, the WR1, all of them in his face, so this sort of thing doesn't spiral out of control. 

Quote: @"RS Express" said:
Then there's wasting all that money on a Lamborghini when an Audi RS3 will do 155 for under $70K.  No money management skills whatsoever. Sigh. :p
No to the Urus.  Nein to the RS3.  Hai to the Yaris.  

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
3am...  at what point do agents and such get it through to these young millionaires heads that nothing good happens after midnight.
[Image: rgk8wwvfcxri.jpeg]