Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who said he wasn't fast?

Well, at least he was apparently sober…  Wink :p  

3am...  at what point do agents and such get it through to these young millionaires heads that nothing good happens after midnight.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
3am...  at what point do agents and such get it through to these young millionaires heads that nothing good happens after midnight.

Probably not until they’re old millionaires, if they live that long, unfortunately. 

He's lucky he didn't kill anyone. Or himself. I've said this before, but Addison scares me. From draft day with his ridiculous pink jacket lined with dollar bills to the first thing he says to the GM of the organization he's been hired to play for (let's get paid) to the accidentally hanging up on several coaches. And now this. 

Not off to a good start!

Stupid and immature. What else is new? $$$$ brings in the stupidity. Not surprised by anything with young athletes today.

I dont know what else to add...I'm sure every single one of us thought about that horrible night in Vegas.

Other than he's got a steep hill to climb with this fan to get any liking, let alone adoration.

I hope we didnt draft a turd.

Harsh, I know.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
He's lucky he didn't kill anyone. Or himself. I've said this before, but Addison scares me. From draft day with his ridiculous pink jacket lined with dollar bills to the first thing he says to the GM of the organization he's been hired to play for (let's get paid) to the accidentally hanging up on several coaches. And now this. 
We both had concerns pre draft, but none of those were regarding character. I have a hard time believing after everything we've seen and everything you laid out above that there weren't character/maturity concerns with him that weren't apparent with minimal digging. If he turns out to be a turd and a bust, that's a major indictment on our front office and scouting staffs ability to properly character check these prospects. It's going to look real bad for Mensah if he doesn't get any impact from this draft class (on the heels of last year) and Addison was the guy expected to make the biggest impact 

Then there's wasting all that money on a Lamborghini when an Audi RS3 will do 155 for under $70K.  No money management skills whatsoever. Sigh. :p