Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF - Vikings get top 2 UDFA's
Quote: @"Kentis" said:
@"comet52" said:
Sticky I am as shocked as Captain Renault that you are down on one of our young, future superstars.  Shocked.   B)
Lol Dude, how old are you anyway…???  Wink B)  

Probably about the same age as most of the old farts on this board. But I'm a classic cinema buff, hence the reference.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"comet52" said:
Sticky I am as shocked as Captain Renault that you are down on one of our young, future superstars.  Shocked.   B)
I also don't like Bradbury! 

I think he's underrated actually. Sure, Fahrenheit 451 was a slow read, but who knew it was so eerily prescient. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"comet52" said:

I think he's underrated actually. Sure, Fahrenheit 451 was a slow read, but who knew it was so eerily prescient. 
'Something Wicked This Way Comes' is my fave of his.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"comet52" said:

Fahrenheit 451 was great.  Then I tried the Martian Chronicles.  That should have been marketed as an insomnia cure.