Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft prospect 'Bombing Interviews'
I’ve just been finishing up tape on Levis. He’s a big kid with a great arm. His arm strength compares to Cousins or a Stafford type of guy, so plenty of juice to make all the throws. 
Sadly, those are sort of it for the positives. His decision making is his weakest area I noticed. He throws a lot of picks and does so on passes he should know he shouldn’t try. His accuracy is average for the NFL level with ball placement below average. 
As a runner, he’s average to below average. He’s pretty athletic, but doesn’t appear to have that shake and bake you like to see in a guy you expect to be a dual threat.

I’ve been seeing comps to Josh Allen and I have no idea what those people are talking about. His arm isn’t that strong and he’s nowhere near the runner. 
Can he be a good NFL QB? Sure, I can see him working his tail off and being similar to a Jay Cutler. Good arm talent and not always the best decision making. 
I don’t have access to personality, but it doesn’t always matter that much. A guy has the arm and accuracy or he doesn’t. Without those two, it doesn’t matter how smart you are in the NFL. Unlike college, the players are simply too fast to make up for physical limitations with awareness. 
I rate him a 2nd-3rd round value. It may take a 1st to get him, but it’s a very risky pick that high. Boom or bust, much like Josh Allen was, but he doesn’t quite have Allen’s physical attributes. 

Who is Chad Forbes and why should we believe his tweets?