Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft prospect 'Bombing Interviews'
Maybe this will drop him into the teens where we can move up?  

Top NFL Draft Prospect Is Reportedly 'Bombing Interviews' (msn.com)

The latest buzz on one of those passers, Kentucky's Will Levis, isn't very positive.
Chad Forbes, who manages the NFL Draft Bites Twitter account, tweeted Wednesday that Levis is "bombing interviews" with NFL teams.
Forbes then relayed a few quotes on Levis, apparently from NFL executives who have spoken with him during the pre-draft process.
"Arrogance, entitlement," one said. "Plus... just bizarre."
"Twenty-four years old," said another. "Should be far ahead of guys that graduated from high school in the pandemic 25 months ago."

Quote: @minny65 said:
Maybe this will drop him into the teens where we can move up?  

Top NFL Draft Prospect Is Reportedly 'Bombing Interviews' (msn.com)

The latest buzz on one of those passers, Kentucky's Will Levis, isn't very positive.
Chad Forbes, who manages the NFL Draft Bites Twitter account, tweeted Wednesday that Levis is "bombing interviews" with NFL teams.
Forbes then relayed a few quotes on Levis, apparently from NFL executives who have spoken with him during the pre-draft process.
"Arrogance, entitlement," one said. "Plus... just bizarre."
"Twenty-four years old," said another. "Should be far ahead of guys that graduated from high school in the pandemic 25 months ago."
At the bold...

If they love a guy and have conviction? I dont care if he's top 3, go and get him.

Just posted this in the draft thread. You can see this any number of ways. Personally, I think it's good news for the Vikings. It could drop a very promising young QB into their laps. Remember those racist Josh Allen tweets from 2018? Josh Allen was, and might still be, a douchebag (confirmed to me by the cousins of a friend who dated him). But he's pretty good at football. 

There was buzz he was weird before the interviews. Let's see if he really falls or not. 

There is also a lot of subterfuge, sabotage and down-right lying going on this time of year. Gotta take all this with a grain of salt. 

Another negative quote from the media:

Will Levis running the risk of falling down the draft board?Speaking on The Herd (starting at 1:55), Klatt explained how Kentucky’s Will Levis has made a lot of very risky plays during his college career, and that if he were looking to draft a quarterback, he wouldn’t want to take him too high in the draft and would rather leave it a little bit later before picking him up:
Levis is the one that worries me of those top four quarterbacks… mainly because when I watched Levis’ games, there's far too many turnover-worthy plays. He's just careless with the football, he reminds me a little bit of Jameis Winston when he came out of Florida State. Remember all the interceptions that Winston had? And that has certainly perpetuated itself in his career in the National Football League. And I think it's one of the main reasons why he has suffered from a lack of consistency in his career.
That's what I see with Levis. So that's the one that worries me the most. If I was one of those teams in the top five, six, ten and I'm looking at a quarterback and all of a sudden it's Levis, I think that I would pass at that point in the top ten. Maybe later in the first round, that's fine.

I'm not a Levis fan. I think they need to move back this year and see who remains. Even if Levis falls that far, I still would not waste the pick!

Sounds like a lot of subterfuge...

There are always people hyped and some people dragged. It can be quite calculating and strategic as well. I need specifics before I would think too much about it. Unless there is something criminal or unethical, I will wait for more information before making any sort of assessment of the guy

I dont care if he thinks hes a mongoose I want a Championship before I die.