Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lions sign Cam Sutton
Quote: @"Kentis" said:

Yeah, the Vikings seem to have too many of their own balls in the air at this point…  Confused 
Translation: GM hasn't had the balls to kick Dalvin and Harry overboard to get under the cap so we can actually sign someone.  Until the Vikings are under the cap, why would an agent/player bother with them?

Quote: @"RS Express" said:
@"Kentis" said:

Yeah, the Vikings seem to have too many of their own balls in the air at this point…  Confused 
Translation: GM hasn't had the balls to kick Dalvin and Harry overboard to get under the cap so we can actually sign someone.  Until the Vikings are under the cap, why would an agent/player bother with them?
[Image: 95ra5wj951o9.jpeg]

Retranslation:   Wink B)  

Quote: @"RS Express" said:
@"Kentis" said:

cap is not till wendsday .cap is a myth

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"Kentis" said:

Agreed, other teams are making moves and the Vikes still got to get their house in order...Is what it is for now.

I'm hoping they give me some hope for personnel improvement, at least on paper this off-season. Not sure I'm going to see it or not?

dozens of people employed by the front office, pretty sure they can multi task...