Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lions sign Cam Sutton
3 years/$33 million.

I thought this was a guy we could/should sign. Dangnabbit.

He got a lot. That's probably going to be the trend for the first few days. 

The Lions are going to be a really tough team in the division this year. Heck, they were a tough out last season. 2 first round picks in the draft, a full season of Jameson Williams. Ehhhh.

Quote: @"PurpleCrush" said:
The Lions are going to be a really tough team in the division this year. Heck, they were a tough out last season. 2 first round picks in the draft, a full season of Jameson Williams. Ehhhh.
Hell, I’d say they are the favorites now, gulp…  :o :o  

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
He got a lot. That's probably going to be the trend for the first few days. 
Always is...

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
@"PurpleCrush" said:
Hell, I’d say they are the favorites now, gulp…  :o :o  
They very well could be. I have no idea what kinda team the Vikings are going to field yet. 

If Rogers returns to GB, they have to be part of that discussion too. 

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
https://twitter.com/vikesinsider/status/...6rMY5xTo2A&s=19

Yeah, the Vikings seem to have too many of their own balls in the air at this point…  Confused 

Quote: @"Kentis" said:

Yeah, the Vikings seem to have too many of their own balls in the air at this point…  Confused 
Agreed, other teams are making moves and the Vikes still got to get their house in order...Is what it is for now.

I'm hoping they give me some hope for personnel improvement, at least on paper this off-season. Not sure I'm going to see it or not?

Word is they're looking at Sean Murphy-Bunting.