Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russ is washed
Quote: @badgervike said:
@greediron said:
@badgervike said:
Russ has an office and private parking spaces?
https://twitter.com/sportsrapport/status...-Vsaayngeg&s=19
He has a private office?  

I don't think you need to dig any further.  Any GM that thought this was a good idea should be fired immediately.
Would that be the same GM that many on this board were lamenting the loss of?   For the record, I think the jury is still out on Kwesi as well.  That draft was a complete cluster f@ck.  I think I'd rather still have Spielman.

I agree. I think he tried too hard to show that he was the smartest guy in the room. I would have preferred for his first draft to make the picks where we had them. Maybe trade a couple later picks to get the feel for it. McDuffie would have been a nice addition. However, that the trade for TJ was a huge win. .
Hopefully he learns from the first draft and 2023 is better. It will be interesting to see how he handles the QB position moving forward. As a plus, it would be tough to screw it up as bad as Denver did.

KAM can't be judged after 1 Draft. Any historically successful GM who is judged in a one year period would never make it to Year 2. I think Spielman did a pretty good job after its all said and done. But it was his time to go and a new regime had to be put in which I think 100% was the right decision. Spielman had plenty of fuck ups. And I believe Lewis Cine is going to be very good....he'll get into the mix next year (post injury) and then start for Harrison Smith in 2024.