Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KOC exposed today
Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Ridiculous overreaction, Skodin. I think educated people should be able to separate what went well and what didn't. With all due respect, your post sounds like talk radio. I figured you were hammered, but here you are again. :-)

Still, your point about the defense is well taken. We have to do something. Fire Donatell, play man, blitz more, I have no idea, but something has to change. That should be our focus. But Harbaugh? We're 10-3, swept the best division in football, headed for a division title, KOC is on every coach of the year list, we lose to Detroit, a game we weren't favored to win, and we should've hired Harbaugh? C'mon. 
shameless bump.  40-3, blowing the Detroit game, now this . . . . 

Sure, KOC is looking good, real fucking good

Quote: @"Skodin" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
Ridiculous overreaction, Skodin. I think educated people should be able to separate what went well and what didn't. With all due respect, your post sounds like talk radio. I figured you were hammered, but here you are again. :-)

Still, your point about the defense is well taken. We have to do something. Fire Donatell, play man, blitz more, I have no idea, but something has to change. That should be our focus. But Harbaugh? We're 10-3, swept the best division in football, headed for a division title, KOC is on every coach of the year list, we lose to Detroit, a game we weren't favored to win, and we should've hired Harbaugh? C'mon. 

Shameless bump. You're still the worst kind of fan! 

Quote: @"bigbone62" said:
@"Skodin" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

Shameless bump. You're still the worst kind of fan! 
The adjustments this team made at halftime were amazing...on both sides of the ball. That's coaching.