Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KOC exposed today
That was one of thee WORST coaching games I've seen.  I hope he learns from this because being McVay's clipboard holder doesn't make you the next great coach.  His short yard to go coaching has been very very suspect all season.  Too many 3rd and 1s in shotgun.

Going for 4th and 1 today because your QB made the mistake on third?  And running out of shotgun?
Knowing that DET is a fake punt team, watching them huddle up on the punt fake and still getting beat by it?
Keeping the league's worst Guard in when he's got your QB killed?
Watching that guard whiffing on the RB to pass play on 1st and Goal?  WTF was the play call?

Then onside?  Seriously?  You know Detroit is running the first two downs, all you have to do is stop one passing play and you get the ball back with midfield VS giving them 10 yards from an easy FG.

Terrible, this defense is worst than last year.  This offense, statistically is worse than last year.  

And people wanted his Klown over Harbaugh.  We had a chance for Jim and Fangio, nope we got Mr cool and Donatell.  

It’s always funny to see the posts after a Vikings loss. KOC is a Klown? 10-3 is hardly proof any coach is a Klown.
It is a transitional year, new defensive scheme, some new player personnel, new staff. Figuring out which old guys are going to be around and which aren’t, and still be competitive because that’s what the Wilf’s want.
Harbaugh’s first one or two good years would be great, then he’d be the A hole we all really know he is and the whole team would fall apart.

But, I like your take better.

the Lions were playing their SuperBowl today. Watch the Lions TD’s today & you’ll see a lost Camryn Bynum, really missed the Hitman today. Alot of people saw this coming, not a fan of many decisions today. 

Quote: @Riphawkins said:
It’s always funny to see the posts after a Vikings loss. KOC is a Klown? 10-3 is hardly proof any coach is a Klown.
It is a transitional year, new defensive scheme, some new player personnel, new staff. Figuring out which old guys are going to be around and which aren’t, and still be competitive because that’s what the Wilf’s want.
Harbaugh’s first one or two good years would be great, then he’d be the A hole we all really know he is and the whole team would fall apart.

We are a couple of bounces from being the same team we were last year.

Defensively, we are worse.   Offensively, we are worse.  How are we better other than record?  JJ being the best WR in the league has bailed out this staff.   

yeah, I would hate to have a proven winner and a premier DC on this team because in a couple years it could blow up.

Its more than just some lucky bounces that make this teams record far better than the last few years of Zimsu...

Lol that's hilarious. Yeah I wanted KOC over Harbaugh and I still do. He is a first year head coach and he is going to have a wtf game or two. I hated the 2 point attempt and the onside kick. I hate that Cousins and Jefferson's performances were wasted. I hated Dalvin getting cute and fumbling the ball. I hated the defense shitting the bed. Was I surprised? No. I hope he learns from it. They are 10 and 3, on to the next game. 

Today was strange, but overall I think KOC has done a good job and has been the only positive from the massive organizational turnover last offseason. Kwesi and Donnatell have been awful. 

He has made a positive difference in the energy and passion he has brought to the team, we really needed a shift in that realm.  From a strategist standpoint he is a rookie coach and rookie coaches are going to make mistakes, the offense has helped cover up a lot of his mistakes this year and they should have been able to today to, but the defense was committed to losing the game for us.  KOC had a really bad game and this game was lost on coaching, but it was the DC and special teams coach who made this an un-winnable game. 

Quote: @Skodin said:
@Riphawkins said:

We are a couple of bounces from being the same team we were last year.

Defensively, we are worse.   Offensively, we are worse.  How are we better other than record?  JJ being the best WR in the league has bailed out this staff.   

yeah, I would hate to have a proven winner and a premier DC on this team because in a couple years it could blow up.
First you wanted off the Cousins ride, now KOC is a Klown. (Spelled with a K to show its KOC you’re talking about.) 
Cousins threw for 425 yards today, Jefferson caught passes for 212 yds. That’s without 2 starters on the o line, and the defense is down a couple of guys. 
10-3 is 10-3, no better, no worse. Maybe you should follow another team until they meet your standards.

If we’re piling on. Where was Z and Hunter today?

And is it the Oline or Cook this season?